Sunday, July 19, 2009

4-H World Citizenship - Harry Potter



This is the cover of the first Harry potter book in Japanese, it's so different from ours!
Riho has all of them.

Also, I have found that the iPhone is amazing when they can't tell what American thing I'm describing. For example, I'll say something like, "do you know Alice in Wonderland?" And they will say "no," so I'll pull out my iPhone and get on the Internet, look up a picture, and they will say "ohhh Yes, I love that Disney movie" haha I think they just don't know what I'm saying because I pronounce things right, I also have to have them write down stuff a lot too. But, the point about Alice in Wonderland is that people here love Disney and Johnny Depp, so I was trying to explain that there is going to be a new movie in 2010. Everyone was excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment